What does this have to do with the Tag Party this week? Um...er...OK, nothing. But I do have a couple of sweet titles for us to Tag - one shiny new and one from the backlist.
Here's the brief rundown of how to tag for our first-timers:
- Go to the Amazon buy page (I've included the links below)
- Scroll down to the Tags Customers Associate with this Product header
- Look for these tags: SFR, Scifi Romance, SF Romance, Science Fiction Romance and Paranormal Romance - please feel free to add any extra tags you feel are appropriate to the work (i.e. Space Opera, Military SF, etc.)
- Don't forget your SFR Brigade Tag!
- If the tags are already there, just click on them to add your 'vote'
- If not, type them into the 'your tags' box to add them (no need to save the page, just type and add)
On to our lovely Tagging targets:
Sanctuary by Jess Anastasi
Starlight Child by Nancy Cane (Nancy Cohen)
As always - the Tag Party is searching for your work, old or new. If you'd like your work featured in the weekly Tag Party, or if you know a buyer for some Alderaan real estate I picked up cheap, please drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org .