Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thursday Tag Party for Turkey Day!

I'm a little late this week, sorry to all you early risers. Got caught up in my own writing last night, but since I'm home today for the holiday (hooray!) I have time this morning. Lots of people stop for a moment today to think about what they're thankful for. Me, I'm thankful that I survived my misspent youth, that I have home and family, and that those predatory aliens haven't shown up to devour me yet.

I have a couple of requests this week - so please take a mome
nt and help fellow members out with a few quick tags!

The quick manual if you're a new tagger cadet:
  • Go to the Amazon buy page (I've included the links below)
  • Scroll down to the Tags Customers Associate with this Product header
  • Look for these tags: SFR, Scifi Romance, SF Romance, Science Fiction Romance and Paranormal Romance - please feel free to add any extra tags you feel are appropriate to the work (i.e. Space Opera, Military SF, etc.)
  • Don't forget your SFR Brigade Tag!
  • If the tags are already there, just click on them to add your 'vote'
  • If not, type them into the 'your tags' box to add them (no need to save the page, just type and add)
For a list of past Tag Party books, come on over to the Book Launch and Tag Party Books page. Tagging is always welcome.

Our short, but lively, selection for this week:



Pauline Baird Jones - Tangled in Time













Nancy Brauer (with Vanessa Brooks) - Strange Little Band












Always on watch for YOUR SFR books - new or old releases on Amazon that we haven't featured yet. Though not today - today is all about family and food. If you any suggestions, requests, or demands, send me a message at ravenesperanza@yahoo.com and I'll add you to the schedule.

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the tagging listing. I went and tagged, too. Had to laugh at Strange Little Band's publisher. Clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being "on the job" on a holiday, Sandra! And my Leaning Tower of TBR (digital version) continues to grow!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, nice! I didn't catch that, lol.

    You're very welcome, Pauline - I finally read my first steampunk novel. Don't know what took me so darn long...

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! Comments must pass moderation to be published. Spam will be deleted.

SFR Brigade Bases of Operation