Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thursday Tag Party for 11/18/10!

Tag Party Time! This week I've unabashedly taken the info from HOAF to create a New Release Tag Party. But remember, tagging is just as beneficial for backlisted items, so if you have older titles you want featured, you know where to find me...

The quick manual if you're a new tagger cadet:
  • Go to the Amazon buy page (I've included the links below)
  • Scroll down to the Tags Customers Associate with this Product header
  • Look for these tags: SFR, Scifi Romance, SF Romance, Science Fiction Romance and Paranormal Romance - please feel free to add any extra tags you feel are appropriate to the work (i.e. Space Opera, Military SF, etc.)
  • Don't forget your SFR Brigade Tag!
  • If the tags are already there, just click on them to add your 'vote'
  • If not, type them into the 'your tags' box to add them (no need to save the page, just type and add)
For a list of past Tag Party books, come on over to the Book Launch and Tag Party Books page. Tagging is always welcome.

And now our lovely covers and links for this week!




Silver Bound by Ella Drake


















Borealis II - A Space Anthology featuring Stephanie Burkhart















Blown Away by D L Jackson













As always, we're looking for YOUR SFR books - new or old releases on Amazon that we haven't featured yet. I'm also looking for the perfect hard-bodied warrior/poet to be my second husband. Hey, a girl can dream, right? If you have either, send me a message at ravenesperanza@yahoo.com and I'll add you to the schedule.

8 comments:

  1. Done!

    These have been added to the Book Launch and Tagging Party page (see link on side bar), and I'll also be adding the publisher going forward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went and tagged! Just a suggestion to the anthology authors, but when I'm in an anthology, I will add a tag of my name, just so readers will know I'm in there and it will show up in my other tag listings. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tag!

    I wanted to mention that the cover for Blown Away blows me away. Super job on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pauline is so smart! And I have to agree with Marve - loved the Blown Away cover as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn was so pleased with that cover. I totally agree, I think it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cover and it really suits the novel. Thanks so much for the tags. I started it yesterday and it was great to see the extra ticks next to the tags and tags I didn't think of.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! Comments must pass moderation to be published. Spam will be deleted.

SFR Brigade Bases of Operation