Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thursday Tag Party for 11/11/10!



I know, I know, not the usual way to start a Tag Party, but I adore natural fractals. Computer generated ones are all well and fine, but I prefer the ones that occur without our help. Above from the left: a head of romanesco, a mountain range and lightning.

While we SF writers often concern ourselves with tech and man-made wonders, Mother Nature is still the genesis of our inspiration. And no one is more inspiring.

On that note, we have new releases and a new edition this week - go forth and Tag!


A little info for our virgin taggers:
  • Go to the Amazon buy page (I've included the links below)
  • Scroll down to the Tags Customers Associate with this Product header
  • Look for these tags: SFR, Scifi Romance, SF Romance, Science Fiction Romance and Paranormal Romance - please feel free to add any extra tags you feel are appropriate to the work (i.e. Space Opera, Military SF, etc.)
  • Don't forget your SFR Brigade Tag!
  • If the tags are already there, just click on them to add your 'vote'
  • If not, type them into the 'your tags' box to add them (no need to save the page, just type and add)
For a list of past Tag Party books, come on over to the Book Launch and Tag Party Books page. Tagging is always welcome.

On to our fun selection for this week!


Ultimate Duty by Marva Dasef



Subtle Invasion by Lyn Crain



Girl Gone Nova (in Paperback!) by Paula Baird Jones



Do you have an SF book out on Amazon, old or new, that we haven't featured yet? Know an SFRB member who does? Want to let me in on where those missing socks really go? Send me a message at ravenesperanza@yahoo.com and I'll add you to the schedule.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for including GGN! I have tagged once more! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including Ultimate Duty. Tag tag tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done! I have GGN but the other two are now on my To Buy list.

    BTW, I'm on my last book for the SFR Reading Challenge! #25.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Done! Thanks, Sandra, for another great tagging party. And I really need to get our recap page caught up!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! Comments must pass moderation to be published. Spam will be deleted.

SFR Brigade Bases of Operation