Sunday, November 21, 2010

Results of Weekend Poll

Are You Participating in the 2010 NaNa WriMo?
(In order of percentage of answers.)

 No, I'm too busy editing, promoting, revising, blogging, etc. 33.33%

Yes, I've participated before but not every year. 20%

No, I've never participated and don't expect I ever will. 20%

Yes, I participate every year! It's a great thing for writers.13.33%

Yes, this will be my first year participating. 6.67%

What's NaNoWriMo??? This is the first I've heard of it. 6.67%

No, I've participated before, but didn't think it was very useful for writers/authors. 0%

Other: 0%

If Participating in NaNoWriMo, are you:

A multi-published author, including SFR. 50%

Unpublished.  50%

For those who aren't aware what NaNo WriMo -- National Novel Writers Month -- is all about, here's the link:  NaNo WriMo.  It's part contest, part social network, part writers' circle, part phenomenon and it's held each November, with other various events throughout the year.

~*~   Thanks for participating in the poll   ~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Comments must pass moderation to be published. Spam will be deleted.

SFR Brigade Bases of Operation