But we're here to Tag, and we have a marvelous batch of 2010 releases this week, hot out of the publishing ovens. Yummy. Why Tag? Because we can. Tagging also helps readers find your books, puts it in genre standings, and helps the public be more aware of SFR as a growing force with which to be reckoned.
What do you mean you've never Tagged? Where have you been? No worries, we'll get you caught up with a short how-to:
- Go to the Amazon buy page (I've included the links below)
- Scroll down to the Tags Customers Associate with this Product header
- Look for these tags: SFR, Scifi Romance, SF Romance, Science Fiction Romance and Paranormal Romance - please feel free to add any extra tags you feel are appropriate to the work (i.e. Space Opera, Military SF, etc.)
- If the tags are already there, just click on them to add your 'vote'
- If not, type them into the 'your tags' box to add them (no need to save the page, just type and add)
And now on to our luscious picks for this week:Belle Starr by Belinda McBride
Daughters of Persephone: Exile-Book 1, Return-Book 2 by Julia Barrett
Poison Kissed by Erica Hayes
Do you have a book out on Amazon that we haven't featured yet? Know an SFRB member who does? Want to finally tell someone about that mad crush on Mal from Firefly? Send me a message at email@example.com and I'll add you to the schedule.