Why do we tag? I'm going to borrow Laurie's words for a moment:
"The more often a book is tagged, the higher it climbs on the search list at Amazon. Since one of our greatest laments as a community is that readers can't find SFR in bookstores--electronic or otherwise--this will help them find the stories they might like to read, by placing them in all the "electronic shelves" where readers might look.
And the tag party is working. Many of our members' books are now on page 1 or 2 of some of the searches..."
A brief step by step if it's your first time in the tag squadron:
- Go to the Amazon buy page (I've included the links below)
- Scroll down to the Tags Customers Associate with this Product header
- Look for these tags: SFR, Scifi Romance, SF Romance, Science Fiction Romance and Paranormal Romance - please feel free to add any extra tags you feel are appropriate to the work (i.e. Space Opera, Military SF, etc.)
- If the tags are already there, just click on them to add your 'vote'
- If not, type them into the 'your tags' box to add them (no need to save the page, just type and add)
I have a nice, short batch this week - so take the couple of minutes to tag!
Roarke by Frances Pauli
Beyond the Rain by Jess Granger
Children of the Mist by Hywela Lyn
And, as always, if you have a book you would like included in the next Tag Party, email me at: