Friday, April 9, 2010

And the Winner is...

Flick!

My Friend Flick has won a copy of "Blaze of Glory", coming out from Samhain Publishing on April 20th!

Thanks to everyone for their kind comments and to the Brigade for hosting my virtual pre-launch party! The cabana boys are still cleaning up the mess and there's a few guests lingering around the pool, but a great time was had by all!

Flick, drop me an email at your convenience with your email and I'll have your ebook off to you!

Everyone have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I'll let her know. Thanks, Sheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, BTW, "Flick" is Brigade member and author Barbara Elsborg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohooo!! That's wonderful - thanks so much. I tried to contact you via your website contact thingy but my computer has a mind all of its own and won't let me communicate. I'm thinking of writing a story about it - if it had legs it would leave me I'm sure. Well - my email is

    bjelsborg @ btinternet(dot) com
    No gaps just incase the filter grabs it

    Looking forward to reading it, Sheryl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy - Sounds very intriguing and sweet. :o)


    Flick - Go to dashboard on your blog, then go to Edit Profile. About half way down you'll see a place that says Display Name. Type your name there. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Liana. Well, I might have known it would be simple. No way of having two names is there??

    ReplyDelete
  6. prize is on the way!

    thanks all again for attending!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the email isn't working - can you drop me a line at xfdragon @ zoominternet.net and we'll figure this out?

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! Comments must pass moderation to be published. Spam will be deleted.

SFR Brigade Bases of Operation